Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Order Process

If you are interested in ordering a hat please email me at theknittednoggin@bellsouth.net. Please allow 1 business day for a response.

When ordering please provide:

Name and mailing address
Hat style
Hat size
Hat color
Flower color(s) (if applicable)
Payment option

A $2.00 shipping/handling charge will be added to your order. If you order multiple hats $1.00 per hat will be added. I ship using USPS First Class Mail. If you prefer a different method additional cost may be applied. I request that your payment is received before I will begin work on your hat. Payment may be made via Paypal or personal check. If you would like to pay via personal check I require that your check clear before beginning your hat. I will send you an invoice once I have received your order.

If you find your hat does not fit you may return the hat (at your cost) and I will send you a new one (same style/color choices). No refunds are given, exchanges only.

I am a working mom, so please allow up to 2 weeks for me to make your hat and send out.

Hat Sizes

0-3 months fits heads up to 15"
3-6 months 15"-17"
6-12 months 16"-19"
12-24 months 18"-20"
3-10 years 19"-20.5"
Preteen Teen years 20.5" - 21.5"
Adult Small 21"-22"
Adult Medium 22"-23"
Adult Large 23"-24”
Adult X-Large 24"-25”

Custom sizing available for additional $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment