Monday, May 4, 2009

Brimmed Beanie

The Brimmed Beanie is a newsboy style hat that can be embellished with a removable flower. When ordering please specify hat color and flower style/color choices (if applicable). Please specify color order for flower (Center, Layer 1, Layer 2, ...).

Below are some color combo examples. The yarn choice for this style is under Medium Weight. Hat is made with 100% cotton.

Price:
0-12 months - $20.00
12-24 months - $22.00
3-10 years - $24.00
Preteen-Adult Medium - $26.00
Adult Large-Adult X-Large - $28.00




Pink hat with Shocking Pink/Robin's Egg Blue/Yellow flower









Pink hat with Rose Pink/Light Grape flower










Navy hat with Yellow/Shocking Pink flower









Light Grape hat with Celery/Chocolate/Grape flower















Chocolate hat with Red/Sunburst/Yellow flower












Celery hat with Chocolate/Sunburst flower










Burgundy hat












Pattern design by:

Nutella Dreams Late Night Crafts

by thnkdfrent

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! I love my hats you have made for me!!! Some random girl last night walked by at Outback to tell me how much she loved my hat I had on. You rock!!!

    Fran

    ReplyDelete